Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER.
We collect information from you when you register on our site or when you place an order or fill out a form.When placing an order or at the time of regisration - we ask your name, email address and any other information which may seem appropriate. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.You may however visit our site anonymously.
What do we use the information for
- Any or all of the information collected may be used in any of the following ways
- To personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continously strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback received from you to improve customer service
- To process transactions, Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the product purchased
- To send periodic mails, The email address provided may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving any occasional company news, new product updates, offers and discounts etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe any time from receiving future emails we include detailed instruction at the bottom of each mail.
How do we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose information to third parties
We do not sell, trade, transfer, exchange outside parties your personally identifable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website so long as those parties agree to keep the information confidential. We may release your information when we beleive release is appropriate to comply with the law
Third Party Links
Occassionally at our discretion we may include third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have their separate and independent private policy. We therefore have no liability for the content and activites of these linked sites. Nonetheless we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Please do visit our FAQ regarding shipping, payments, returns as well.
You may reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have regarding our policy