Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Helpful tips for perfect measurement
- Take a loose measuring tape – it could be cloth or plastic but a tape which is flexible and not carpenter tape.
- Be careful to measure using the beginning of the tape and keep it firm.
- Wear fitted clothing for taking the measurements – such as tights, cycling shorts, leggings, jeggings.
- Measure your body accurately – do not make any additions or deductions to your body measurement while specifying here. The designer will make appropriate changes to the measurement to give the perfect fit.
- If you need to provide any specification with respect to your measurement (for example you want your actual pants bottom, or thighs or hips to be of a particular size only) provide it in additional instruction column.
- It will save you time if you note the measurements on a piece of paper first and then fill it all together. This is important as in case the details are lost while feeding on the site, you still till have them on paper.
- You will need the help of a a friend or relative to take your body measurement.
- Do not provide any measurement from any label size of any of your garment.
- Once you place the order we will check all your measurements and see if they are in proportion before making your custom suit/pants/jacket. We will contact you if we need to reconfirm the measurements.